Fix off-by-one in hostname detection.
Our module is called when an internal request results in a file-not-found error. At this point we kick in and try to update the virtual host to point to the first sensible one we find. Unfortunately we had an error in the counting. Given two hosts: /srv/blog.example.com/ /srv/example.com/ If a request came to the first site due to a rewrite from mod_rewrite, we'd be invoked because of the internal-404. We'd then fixup the hostname and then mod_rewrite would fixup the path. however we started counting the hostname fro the first letter, such that /srv/blog.example.com would never be found. So we'd always update the hostname to /srv/example.com and at that point mod_rewrite would correct the path and the request would go to the wrong vhost.